Rules and regulations for our guests
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
1 _ Advise when arriving
We kindly ask you to send us (via sms +39 329 5710999 or via email to: email@example.com), some days before the reserved date, your flight details or estimated arrival time to Venice island.
Please always advice if your email or phone number will be different from the one you gave with the reservation (our staff is not responsable for any communication problem caused by a change of phone number). Give us the phone number you are using in Italy so that we can communicate with you.
2 _ Getting to the apartment
Our apartments are located in different points of Venice and you will NOT find an hotel reception.
In case you would like to get directly to the apartment avoiding the possibility of getting lost, we offer the "guided check-in" service for 20€ (our staff meets you at Venice entrance main points like train station or Piazzale Roma and brings you to the apartment). Otherwise, please contact our operation manager Pier +39 329 5710999 who will meet you at the apartment for the check-in.
Please remember check-in time is from 15.00pm to 20.00pm (late check-in has an extra charge of 60€ until 22.00pm, and 90€ until 24.00pm).
In case of early check-in, we can not guarantee the apartment will be ready for checking in, but we will do our best to get it clean and ready as soon as possible.
3 _ Extra costs
Please notice on the reservation the following extra costs are NOT included in the reservation:
-city tax (2,5€ per person and night)
-final cleaning service (up to 35€)
WHILE IN OUR APARTMENTS
_1 Respecting the apartments is Cool!
Our apartments in Venice are chosen in order to offer a good and unique product to our customer so that they can “feel at home”.
As a consequence, having a good behaviour within the apartments is a must for every guests that want other guests to experience the same standard of offer.
While in the apartments you are kindly asked to:
- do not make noise while you are in the apartment and especially during the evening,
- do not to damage furniture and home appliances,
- do not take away objects from the apartment,
- do not smoke inside the apartment,
- at the time of checking out, leave the apartment in good conditions,
- clean after yourself: kitchen tools (dishes, glasses, pots, etc.) must be cleaned by yourself before leaving the apartment. Our staff will provide the general cleaning.
- Water is precious! Don’t waste it for nothing: close the taps while you are cleaning your teeth, shaving or shampooing your hair, and before leaving your room make sure you haven’t left any taps open.
- Save energy: switch lights on only when you need them and don’t forget to switch them off when you leave your room, regulate your room’s air conditioning or heating at a suitable temperature when you are out and you don’t need it.
- In case of damages to the apartment or to its furniture our staff can charge a penalty according to the extent of the damage.
- In case you’ll leave kitchen tools unwashed a penalty of 25€ will be charged on your credit card
_2 Separating and recycling trashes is Cool!
The city Venice is working to recycle waste, let’s help it!
In the apartments you will find 3 different containers for:
1) paper and tetra pack cartons,
2) glass, plastic and tins,
3) residual waste.
You can find proper instructions are under the sink.
If your stay is long you can put garbage outside the building (outside its main entrance) only from 6 am to 8 am, during this time trashes are collected by operators.
Please read carefully when different kind of garbage is collected (instructions are under the sink).
If you are not producing too much waste or if your stay is short you can leave it in the apartment and we will take it outside at the check out.
_3 Respecting check in/out times is Cool!
- check in time is from 3 pm to 8 pm (late check in as an extra charge of 60€ from 8 pm to 10pm, 90€ from 10pm to 12pm)
- check out time is until 11 am. Please always advise our staff in advance the time you want to check out
_4 Behaving like a real Venetian is Cool!
Venice is a unique city to be respected by everybody. Please have a good behaviour when you walk around it and when you visit its attractions.
- do not leave garbage on the street and on the water;
- dress appropriately. if you want to enter churches or monuments you should basically be covered from the collar-bone to the knee, or as near as possible. Shorts and bare shoulders will give offence and may result in you being barred from religious sites. When walking along Venice’s streets and squares don't dress for the seaside!
- When walking always keep to the right, allowing room for others to pass. Keep to a brisk pace on busy paths. If you want to stop to look in a shop window or consult your map, pull in, removing yourself from the stream of traffic just as you would if you were driving. Spare a few moments to imagine what it must be like for those who have to take these tourist routes every day to get to their office or run urgent errands!
- Do not sit on bridges to eat your lunch! Public picnicking, incidentally, is frowned on in general and in some areas it's banned (San Marco Square above all).
- Do not purchase counterfeit goods from unauthorised traders: not only you put your health and that of others at risk but you also commit an offence. Products which are not subject to controls, besides causing harm to the purchaser and to local craftsmen, encourage the exploitation of the weaker sectors of society: you risk being subject to a fine that can amount to as much as 7,000 Euros as well as having the goods confiscated.